Tone2 license policy:
- All licenses are cross platform (PC/MAC).
- One license is registered to a single user
- You are not allowed to share your license with other people
Further Terms, conditions and services:
- With an order from Tone2 you will receive free and personal support from our company.
- With an order from Tone2 you will get access to our company forum.
- If you should have lost your Tone2 software we will redeliver it to you for free.
- With an order from Tone2 you will join our 'update and news service'. The service is for free and can be quit easily at any time. With joining the service you will receive an email from us as soon as an update for a product is available. Furthermore, we will inform you about news and offer special discounts on our products.
- Purchases of famous artists might be mentioned as a reference. If you do not agree with this, Tone2 will not publish the information.
- Tone2 respects your privacy and does not sell or give your private data to other companies.
- Licenses, which have been bought directly from Tone2 can be transferred for a single time.
It is not possible to transfer these licenses: NFR (not for resale), discounts, products from resellers like Best Service, products less than 6 months old, free software
- After the license transfer, the new user gets a new serial with his name.
- The new user will receive future updates.
- The new user will get full service and support.
- The e-mail address is updated in the database.
- The service fee is €19,99 for each single product you want to transfer. It covers our additional costs for support and maintenance.
How a license transfer works:
- Step 1: You must completely uninstall the software from your computer, since you are not longer allowed to use the software. You must also delete the product's keyfile (*.t2k) and the installers.
- Step 2: Pay the service fee by using this link
- Step 3: Write an e-mail to email@example.com
Topic: License transfer
What product do you want to transfer?
What is the old user's e-mail address and name?
What is the new user's e-mail address and name?
Confirm that you have completely removed the software from your computer(s).
- Step 4: Tone2 will deliver the product and a new key-file to the new user
This is the license agreement, which can be found when you install the software. The text in the various installers might slightly differ.
"This is a legal agreement between you, the end user (USER), and Tone2 audiosoftware. The enclosed software program (the SOFTWARE) is licensed by Tone2 for use only on the terms set forth herein. Please read this license agreement. Installing the program indicates that you accept these terms.
License of registered Software: The full version of the SOFTWARE may be used only by the registered USER. It may not be copied and distributed to other users. Tone2 can take legal actions against users, who distribute Tone2 Software without permission.
License of unregistered Software: The evaluation version of the SOFTWARE ("DEMO VERSION") may be used by the USER for evaluation purposes. It may be freely copied and distributed to other users for their evaluation.
Grant of License: You get the right to use one copy of the enclosed SOFTWARE on your computers which are used in the context of one single project.
Copyright: The SOFTWARE is owned by Tone2 and is protected by German copyright laws and international treaty provisions. All data enclosed to this software installer, all Tone2 key-files (t2k files) and serials for Tone2 products are property of Tone2. You are not allowed to distribute or modify them without written permission.
Privacy: Tone2 assures to process only data, which is technically necessary or that is intellectual belonging of Tone2. This software will only read, write or modify files which are property of Tone2 or which are technically necessary to grant a proper operation of the software and the copy protection.
Tone2 will not send, submit, distribute or sell any personal data from the user.
3rd party products: The user is not allowed to publish or sell commercial 3rd party products which are based on this product without written permission from Tone2.
This product can be used for music production, making records, remixes, commercials, jingles, soundtracks for film, theatre, musicals and computer games. The included sounds and this product can NOT be used for making music or sounds that will be licensed or sold as library music, sound clips or other sample based products. You are not allowed to sample or dump sounds or waveforms created by this product without our written permission. Especially not for creating commercial content for other synthesizers, sample packs, romplers or audio devices.
License transfers (full version only): The license for this product can only be transferred to a new user with a written permission from Tone2. After a finished transfer, the old user must remove this program completely from his computers. The old user's license is withdrawn.
Copy protection: This product is copy-protected. The user is not allowed to apply or distribute technologies or knowledge for circumventing the copy protection of Tone2 products. Tone2 products can refuse to operate if technologies for circumventing the copy protection (like cracks) are applied. This product can detect and deactivate technologies for circumventing the copy protection of Tone2 products.
Copyright infringement and abuse: Products which contain intellectual belongings of Tone2 use technology to protect against copyright infringement. Tone2 can withdraw the license.
Reverse-engineering: It is illegal to modify any intellectual belonging of Tone2 without written permission. This software is protected against reverse engineering. Tone2 cannot be held responsible for damage or loss of data, hardware, music equipment, health or business profits which arises through an illegal modification.
Severability clause: If a provision of this Agreement is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction that will not affect:
1.the validity or enforce-ability in that jurisdiction of any other provision of this Agreement; or
2.the validity or enforce-ability in other jurisdictions of that or any other provision of this Agreement.
Acceptance of this license agreement: By downloading and/or installing this SOFTWARE, the USER agrees to the terms of this LICENSE.
Disclaimer of warranty and liability: THE SOFTWARE AND THE ACCOMPANYING FILES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, TONE2 DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF PERFORMANCE, MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL TONE2 BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE. TONE2 CANNOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR DAMAGE OR LOSS OF YOUR HARDWARE, MUSIC EQUIPMENT, DATA, SOFTWARE OR HEALTH. YOU USE THIS SOFTWARE ON YOUR OWN RISK."