Electra 2.7 (free update)
The update to v2.7 is a major update, which is available for free. It includes new synthesis modes, many additional effects, enhanced sound, improved performance and lots of new features. Electra 2.7 is downward compatible with all previous versions. All existing song projects and patches can be loaded without any further steps necessary. They will benefit from the enhanced sound quality.
- New effect 'Hyper Unison' which stacks 3,5,7 or 9 voices.
- New effect 'Haas Effect' which creates the impression of positioning a sound source.
- New triangular waveshaper 'ShapTri' for the distortion section.
- New asymmetric waveshaper 'ShapAsy' for the distortion section.
- New pulsed waveshaper 'ShapPul' for the distortion section.
- New warping waveshaper 'ShapWar' for the distortion section.
- New asymmetric waveshaper 'ShapHal' for the distortion section.
- New zapping waveshaper 'ShapZap' for the distortion section.
- New symmetric waveshaper 'ShapSym' for the distortion section.
- New distortion type 'Selfsync' which creates a sub-harmonic sound.
- New distortion type 'Degrade' which adds mirror-frequencies to the signal.
- New distortion type 'Noise' which mixes white noise with the signal.
- New distortion type 'NoiseRM' which ring-modulates the signal with noise.
- New distortion type 'Scream' with fractal feedback.
- Added support for *.sfz files. They can be imported with the FILE menu.
- New sample-oscillator-effect: 'Rectify' distorts a sample.
- New sample-oscillator-effect: 'Noisify 2' destroys a sample.
- New sample-oscillator-effect: 'Invert' changes the phase of a sample by 180 degrees.
- New sample-oscillator-effect: 'Fold' flips the negative amplitude of a sample.
- Multi-line tooltips for better readability and more detailed descriptions.
- New microtuning-modes '432Hz -32cent','424Hz -66cent','449Hz +33cent' and '457Hz +66cent'.
- When multilayer-editing is active the knobs show a red line.
- Added drag&drop support for multilayer-editing.
- 'Quick import sample' does generate a new program name automatically.
- 'Quick import sample' maps the mod-wheel to vibrato automatically.
- 'Quick import sample' automatically generates a soft velocity mapping to volume.
- Patches are loading up to 10x faster.
- Songs are loading faster.
- Drastically reduced CPU-load after switching through the patches.
- Enhanced sound of the 'Shape' waveshaper (20x oversampling & removed a click).
- Enhanced sound of 'Tube' distortion (10x oversampling).
- Enhanced sound of 'Soft' distortion (10x oversampling).
- Enhanced sound of 'Crush' distortion (10x oversampling).
- Enhanced sound of 'Chorus' and 'Ensemble'. They sound smoother and less detuned.
- Enhanced sound of 'Delay','Delay Band','PingPong','Multitap','Delay Diffuse' and 'Delay Dual'. The echo sounds less detuned.
- Better default values for some effects.
- Enhanced sound of 'Reverb Hall', 'Reverb Cathedral', 'Reverb Big', 'Reverb Plate', 'Reverb Infinity', 'Reverb Glass'. It has a more natural sound with less detuning and the low-end has a more linear frequency response.
- Plugin editor can be minimized permanently by clicking the EDIT button.
- More linear frequency response above 14 Khz for 'Loudness' and 'Bright' mode.
- Enhanced sound, frequency response and phase response of EQ low.
- PC version is smarter with selecting directories for saving and loading.
- Useless scroll-bars are not longer shown in the standalone version on PC.
- Drastically enhanced performance if excessive key-splitting for the oscillators is used.
- More detailed descriptions for many tooltips.
- The patch browser does react to midi-program-changes.
- Parallel and serial filter-routing is easier to set-up.
- Fine-tuned the coordinates of some controls and texts.
- ElectraXmidi.cfg is now stored within the ElectraX_data directory.
- ElectraMouse.cfg is now stored within the ElectraX_data directory.
- ElectraTooltips.cfg is now stored within the ElectraX_data directory.
- Electra2.pdf is now stored within the ElectraX_data directory.
- 'Smart Unison' has been renamed to 'Chorus White'
- 'Chorus 2' has been renamed to 'Chorus Standard'.
- Sample effect 'Square' has been renamed to 'Quadrature'.
- The sinoid-waveshaper 'Shaper' has been renamed to 'ShapSin'.
- The effect-parameters do not longer contain a '*'.
- Fixed a compatibility problem with recording automation in some hosts.
- Fixed a bug with list-selectors on Mac 64bit.
- The grid of the step-lfo was displayed incorrectly.
- Workaround for a Cubase-bug which sets the window-size incorrectly after 'save a default preset'.
- A double-click to the matrix-send-level did not update the modulation-depth-sectors for the knobs properly.
- Fixed a possible crash which could happen when the plugin is closed while a tooltip is shown.
- Fixed a bug in the fast-sine-approximation on PC.
- The check-mark for the patch selector was missing in some hosts after closing and opening the GUI.
- Key-range for note-filtering was displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed some typos in the tooltips.
- Initializing a new patch did not always update the program name correctly.
- Fixed a rarely appearing crash that could happen when the patches were switched while a track was playing.
- Fixed a crash that could happen if samples are played back with extremely high pitch.
- Workaround for a bug of FL Studio on the Mac. A crash could happen if GUI was closed while the browser was open.
- Fixed a rarely appearing crash on the Mac that could happen when the plugin was deleted while a tooltip was shown.
- Fixed an unlikely crash on the Mac which happened if the plugin was closed immideately after opening the browser.
- The ESC key did not work in some hosts.
- Fixed some GUI glitches in the browser which could appear if very long names are used.
Electra 2.6 (free update)
The update to v2.6 is a major update, which is available for free. It includes a better user interface, new synthesis modes, enhanced sound and a large number of new features.
Electra 2.6 is downward compatible with all previous versions. All existing song projects and patches can be loaded without any further steps necessary. They will benefit from the enhanced sound quality.
- New synthesis mode: Analog oscillators (Saw, Square, Triangle, Sine, Half Sine, Comb, Pulse 25%)
- New synthesis mode: Soft sync (is active if the target oscillator is analog; works well with triangle)
- New synthesis mode: Analog pulsewidth modulation (select Analog->'Pulse PW'; PW knob controls the pulsewidth)
- New effect: 'Gated Reverb' which syncs to the BPM rate
- New effect: 'Gated Reverb Echo' is Gated Reverb with a delay which syncs to BPM
- New effect: 'Reverse Reverb' which syncs to the BPM rate
- New effect: 'Stereo Width' allows to spread the panorama from mono to surround
- New effect: 'Laser Punch' adds additional punch. Use it with a sawtooth to gereate a zzapping 'Rubber Bass' sound
- New effect: 'Stereo flanger'
- New effect: 'Surround pan' with dolby prologic compatible surround encoding
- New filter: 'LP Butter' is an analog modeled butterworth filter with 24dB. The analog knob controls the noisyness
- New filter: 'LP Tone2' is an analog modeled leapfrog filter with 24dB. The analog knob controls non-linearity
- New filter: 'LP Elliptic' is a digital filter with 40dB slope
- The patch browser shows a scrollbar if more than 26 categories exist
- Doubleclick on a knob resets it to the default value
- Custom Wave->'Load wave' now shows a popup menu with all available waveforms in ElectraX_wavetables
- Custom waveforms can quickly be selected with the mouswheel
- Custom Wave->'Random wave' generates a random waveform
- 'Save Wave' exports a wav file with the oscillator's waveform
- New Sample effect: 'Phase shifter' creates a very similar sounding sample. It can be used for 'sample clearing', since it makes it difficult to proove the origin of the sample.
- New halftone mode for the arpeggiator: 3/4 selects a minor or major third which depends on the root key
- 'Natural scrolling' support for the mousewheel on Mac
- List selectors now have checkmarks
- 40 additional patches
- Enhanced sound of 'Reverb Hall', especially for for small sizes
- Enhanced sound of 'Reverb Room' for small sizes
- Enhanced sound of 'Reverb Cathedral'
- Slightly enhanced sound of 'Reverb Big' with reduced low frequency rumble
- Slightly enhanced sound of 'Reverb Infinity' with reduced low frequency rumble
- A hand symbol is shown for text-style parameters which can be altered with the mouse
- More detailed description for some tooltips
- If tooltips are hidden the info boxes for the knobs are also hidden
- Better default settings for Chorus
- Better default settings for Ensemble
- Mousewheel on PC has a more aggressive focus
- No more clipping in the waveform displays
- More clean sound of PWM modulation on 'custom wave'
- Filter frequency response display is more precise
- Higher precision of triangle, square and saw LFO at high frequencies
- More linear frequency response of 'Dynamic loud', 'Bright' and 'Loudness'
- Init->'Reset All' sets Pitchwheel to +-12
- Cleaned up some tooltips
- Several small enhancements
- More smooth looking waveform displays
- Reworked some 'init patch' templates
- The timing in 44kHz and 48 kHz samplerate was incorrect
- One some PC hosts the mouse cursor showed a wait circle when a knob was moved
- LFO 'Fade' did not work with some waveforms
- The checkmark 'Multilayer edit' was not shown after closing and opening the GUI
- Fixed a denormal in the Reverb effect
- Fixed a click that could be audible when volume envelope sustain was set to 0
- Monophonic arpeggiators sometimes did not play if keys were hit while loading a patch
- 'Hold' time in the envelope section was displayed incorrectly
- LFO speed text did display a mouse up/down arrow on mouseover
- STEP Lfo speed display was incorrect
- Modulation depth of knobs could have been incorrect if matrix target was switched
- Text-style parameters do not longer display a "*"
Electra 2.5 (free update)
The update to v2.5 is a major update, which is available for free.
Electra 2.5 is downward compatible with all previous versions. All existing song projects and patches can be loaded without any further steps necessary. They will benefit from the enhanced sound quality.
- Drag & Drop modulation: Drag an envelope or lfo and drop it to a knob to modulate it
- Right-click on a knob opens a menu where you can assign a massive amount of modulation sources
- 8 additional delay effects: Wide, Fat, Diffuse, Dual, Tape, Echo, Resonator, Reflections
- 10 additonal distortion effects: Saturate, Soft clip, Hard clip, Rectify, Bitcrush, Warp, Waveshape, Ripple, Amp Sim, Multiband
- Stereo sample support for FILE -> 'Quick import sample'
- Support for 32 bit wav files
- Support for wav files created by LogicX
- Support for larger samples
- Every layer now can play stacked chords. Select 'Stack' in the arpeggiator and choose a chord
- Every layer now can solve chords , which is useful for subharmonics. Select 'Chord root' in the Arpeggiator
- New Midi learn algorithm: Right-click on a knob to assign a CC
- Hovering the mouse over a knob shows the current parameter value and the modulation source
- Modulation depth control on top left of a knob if a source is assigned
- Sectors on knobs show the modulation amount
- A red sector is shown when clipping of modulation occurs
- 7 new LFO shapes: 'Square %'
- 6 new LFO shapes: 'Stair'
- Tooltips are shown when the mouse is hovered over a control
- Undo/Redo function for sample editor
- New mod matrix targets "PitchOct", which allow a seamless tuning of +-1 octave
- FILE -> 'Quick save patch' overwrites the current fxp file with new settings
- INIT -> 'Clean matrix' removes unused matrix slots
- COPY -> 'Arpeggiator' copies all arp parameters of the current layer
- COPY -> 'Step LFO' copies all Step LFO parameters of the current layer
- PASTE -> 'Arpeggiator' pastes the arp parameters to the current layer
- PASTE -> 'Step LFO' pastes the Step LFO parameters to the current layer
- HELP -> 'Show version info'
- HELP -> 'Download updates'
- More available halftones for the arpeggiator
- 49 new patches (NewSoundsV2.5)
- Drastically enhanced sound quality of frequencies over 10Khz
- More linear frequency response
- More punchy volume envelope
- Enhanced sound of most reverb types
- More inituitive parameter names for automation
- .rnk files are stored within ElectraX_sounds now
- Patch rankings are written immideately on change
- Slightly enhanced sound quality for very large samples
- Enhanced sound of FM
- Enhanced sound of Sync
- Higher precision of high frequencies for Wavetable oscillator
- Higher precision of high frequencies for Custom Wave osciallator
- More linear frequency response for fractal oscillators
- Optimized performance and sound of hypersaw oscillators
- Enhanced sound of distortion
- Enhanced sound of the filters on high cutoff and resonance levels
- Enhanced sound of the effects
- No more missing frequencies above 13 kHz
- More smart algorithm for the microtuning
- Rearranged FILE menu
- More precise knobs
- Slightly less RAM required
- Enhanced some graphics
- More high-end frequencies for 'dynamic loud' mode
- More precise LFOs
- Enhanced sound of the Multitap delay by adding a low cut filter
- Enhanced sound of the PingPong delay by adding a low cut filter
- Activation dialog is now also available in German
- More intuitive handling of sample markers
- Various small enhancements
- Workaround for a bug in Orion, which caused a crash on scrolling through the automation parameters
- The volume of the first 1ms of a song render could have been to low
- Aliaser was detuned in 96kHz
- Midi learn did not work on layer 2-4
- Fixed a compatibility problem when knob circular mode was selected in some hosts
- Fixed a bug in loudness, which did not sound right
- Autotuning samples does not longer reset the halftone settings of the osc
Changes (just cosmetical):
- Renamed "Bass boost" mode to "Analog boost"
- Renamed "Reverb Band" to "Reverb Plate"
Electra 2.1 (free update)
The update is free and downward compatible with v2.0.
New Ultrasaw oscillators (PW controls detuning):
- 4 new oscs 'Hypersaw Vir 3x-9x' which can sound like the Hypersaw of the Virus
- New osc 'Supersaw JP' which has been inspired by the famous JP 8000
- New osc 'Supersaw clean' (same as above, but without disharmonic aliasing)
- New osc 'Supernoise' with a lush and creamy sound
- New osc 'Hypersquare 9x' with 9 detuned squarewaves
- New osc 'Hypernoise 9x' with a lush and creamy sound
- Vocoder Pro is a high-end vocoder with 20 bands. The design is inspired by the legendary EMS 3000.
- Vocoder SVC has been inspired by the famous SVC 350.
- The effect parameters of all 4 insert effects can be modulated with the matrix. This can be used to create very unique sounds. Please note that not all possible routings make sense.
- Additional matrix target 'FX Mix' controls the dry/wet level of the insert effect
- Additional matrix targets 'FX Par1-4' control the effect parameters
- The new sound mode 'scientific' turns Electra2 into a precise signal generator
- The new sound mode 'LowCut 140Hz' cleans up the mix by removing low frequencies from Pads, Keys and Leads
- The new sound mode 'HighCut analog' simulates the muffled sound of analog synths and cleans up the mix by removing high frequencies from bass sounds.
- Additional patches which use the Supersaw OSCs: Electra 2.1 now ships with 1240 sounds
- 236 additional waveforms
- The Vocoder effect has been replaced by an enhanced one
- Smart oversampling of the existing Ultrasaw osciallators
- More linear frequency response
- Replaced 'Reverb Hall' and 'Reverb Room' with better sounding algorithms
- High frequencies of 'Delay' and 'PingPong' effect
Enhanced GUI & interface:
- Mousewheel support for patch browser
- Better performance when patch browser is open
- Midi CC assignments are shown on top of the knobs
- Midi learn is more intuitive to use (right click on a knob)
- Menus are not longer closed automatically after 10 seconds
- Display of the new Ultrasaw oscs shows spread
- Switching synthesis mode does auto-set PW to a useful value
- Reduced RAM use by 30%. This allows to load 4 additional instances in 32 bit mode.
- Faster loading of patches.
- Reduced CPU use on patch loading.
- Fixed a problem with the LFO sync in song mode which could appear in some hosts
- Fixed a rarely appearing crash after loading a patch and then selecting 'init'->'reset all'
- Fixed a problem with saving the midi learn configuration when several instances were opened and closed at the same time
- Fixed a possible GUI glitch after loading a patch
- Fixed a possible crash which could happen with some very old hosts
- Fixed a problem that could happen if tone was routed in the matrix
- Background grid of step lfo was not displayed correctly
- Fixed a bug in 'Loudness' where high frequencies were boosted in a slightly incorrect way
- Dialog box was opened twice if a double click was used to load a wav to osc
- Renamed 'Loudness' to 'Dynamic loud'
- Renamed 'Bass boost' to 'Dynamic bass'
- Renamed 'Analog' to 'Bass boost'
- Renamed 'Psychoacoust.' to 'Loudness'
Electra2 is 100% downward compatible with the previous version. It completely replaces ElectraX and you will be able to load your old songs and patches.
- Over 700 additional patches with over 1500 sounds
- Completely reworked all factory sounds
- Comfortable patch browser
- Sample editor
- Physical modeling synthesis
- 16 new effects
- 5 new filters
- 236 additional waveforms
- Enhanced sound quality
- New graphics
- Better user interface
- Enhanced performance
- A huge number of further new features and enhancements
- Electra2 is downward compatible with the previous version
New features - effects:
- "Smart Unison" creates the sound of several detuned stereo voices with very low CPU demands
- "Phaser FB" is a great sounding phaser with feedback
- "Phaser Stereo" is stereo phaser with a vocalic sound
- "Vibrato" detunes the sound with an LFO
- "Vibrato stereo" can be used instead of chorus if a tight timing is needed
- "Tremolo" modulates the amplitude with an LFO
- "Tremolo stereo" add stereo panning to the sound
- "Reverb Infinity" has an infinitely long reverb tail (great for Pads, FX and Ambient tracks)
- "Reverb Big" simulates a huge room with lots of diffusion
- "Reverb Glass" simulates a bright room which absorbs low frequencies
- "Reverb Band" simulates a room which absorbs low and high frequencies
- "Reverb Real" simulates a realistic room
- "Loudness" equalizes the non-linearities of the human ear, offers a more fat sound and raises the perceived volume.
- "Bass boost" equalizes the non-liearities of the human ear in the low frequency range, offers a more fat sound and raises the perceived volume.
- "Vocals 2" is a vocal filter. Cutoff controls to vocal (AEIOU) and reso the formant frequency
- "Vocal AM" is a vocalic sounding filter with amplitude modulation
- "LP AM" is a lowpass with amplitude modulation
- "BP Boobs" is a double bandpass filter. Reso controls the peak distance
- "M Shape" is a lowpass and a highpass in series. Reso controls the bandwidth
New synthesis method - Physical Modelling Synthesis:
- New resonator: Filter->"Phys String" simulates a plucked string. "Cutoff" controls tuning, "Reso" controls damping and "Analog" controls decay.
- New resonator: Filter->"Phys Flute" simulates a blown tube. "Cutoff" controls tuning, "Reso" controls damping and "Analog" controls decay.
- New oszillator: Noise->Pink is usefull for general purpose and plucked string simulation.
- New template: Init->"Create patch: PhysicalGuitar" initializes a Physical Modelling default patch.
- New template: Init->"Create patch: PhysicalFlute" initializes a Physical Modelling default patch.
New features - user interface:
- Added a comfortable patch browser with a keyboard which can be opened by clicking 'BROWS'
- Added mouseover support: Parameter values are displayed when mouse is hovered over them
- Midi learn support by right-click on a knob
- Edit multiple layers simuntaniously with copy->"Multilayer edit"
- Help->"Online video tutorial"
- Init->"Reset all" is a new button to reset all parameters t o default value
- Init->"Reset synth arpeggiator" is a new button to reset the arpeggiator
- File->"Save synth layer 1-4 to patch" saves a single layer
- Information and tags about the current patch is shown in 'info' tab of the patch browser
- Added support for a skinable user interface
- Sample loop/marker can be edited by clicking and moving the mouse on the wave display
- Sample window shows loop/marker start and end as dotted lines
- Aggressive focus which can be necessary for mousewheel support in some hosts can be forced by placing ElectraMouse.cfg in the plugin directory
- Hotkeys "F1","F2","F3","F4" to switch the synth layer (if the host supports it)
- Hotkey "ESC", a panic button, kills all currently played notes
New features - sample editing:
- Sample->Edit->"Autotune" automatically tunes the sample
- Sample->Edit->"Crossloop" automatically loops the sample with a crossblend
- Sample->Edit->"Export as wav" stores the sample content to a wav file
- Sample->Edit->"Reverse" makes the sample play backwards
- Sample->Edit->"Volume" maximizes the sample volume without clipping it
- Sample->Edit->"Volume +6dB" doubles the sample volume with clipping
- Sample->Edit->"Volume -6dB" lowers the sample volume
- Sample->Edit->"Fade in" fades the selected area in
- Sample->Edit->"Fade out" fades the selected area out
- Sample->Edit->"Silence" mutes the selected area
- Sample->Edit->"Trim" cuts everything but the selected area
- Sample->Edit->"Cut" removes the selected area
- Sample->Edit->"Tube saturate" applies soft tube saturation to the sample
- Sample->Edit->"Differenciate" makes the sample sound more bright
- Sample->Edit->"Square" doubles all frequencies
- Sample->Edit->"Sinoid shaper" is a soft waveshaper
- Sample->Edit->"Alias" makes the sample sound like an old sampler
- Sample->Edit->"Crush" is a digital vintage effect reduces the bitdepth of the sample
- Sample->Edit->"Selfsync" applies aoft selfsyncronisation to the sample
- Sample->Edit->"Remove DC" removes DC from the sample
- Sample->Edit->"Noisify" fills the envelope of the sample with noise
- Sample->Edit->"Loop all" resets the loop points
- Sample->Edit->"Loop to 100%" sets the loop points
- Sample->Edit->"Tune C5 44100Hz" sets sample tuning to a C5 sampled at 44.1Khz samplerate
- Sample->Edit->"Tune C5 96000Hz" sets sample tuning to a C5 sampled at 96Khz samplerate
Enhancements - sound quality:
- Psychoacoustic processing has been redesigned. It offers a more transparent sound, a higher perceived volume and more dynamic expression.
- "Fat tune" has a much smarter microtuning algorithm. It delivers more harmonic and transparent chords.
- 6 point splines for ultrahigh precision sample playback
- Very high frequencies sound more transparent.
- "Reverb Hall" and "Reverb Cathedral" have a more open sound, less flutter and less detuning.
- "Delay" was extended with a subsonic filter which results in a more transparent mix
- "Multitap" sounds less out-of-tune
- "Flanger" has a triangle LFO now.
- "Analog" drift is more subtle and delivers a more harmonic sound.
- Resynthesis of wavetables gives better results
- Higher precision LFOs
- Replaced "Reverb Cathedral" with a better sounding one. The original one is still available as "Reverb Cathedral old".
- Replaced "Reverb Hall" with a better sounding one. The original one is still available as "Reverb Hall old".
- Replaced "Psychoacoust." with a better sounding algorithm called "Loudness". The old one is still available.
- Replaced "Analog sound" with a better sounding algorithm called "Bass boost". The old one is still available.
- "Quick import vocoder" results in a better patch
Enhancements - user interface:
- New skins
- Effects are more easy to use, since good default values are choosen automatically
- Init->"Reset synth layer" has been enhanced and gives better results
- When samples are loaded a dialog box "Autotune Yes/No?" appears
- High precision knob value editing by pressing shift + left mousebutton
- Popup menus and are more comfortable and faster to use
- Popup menus on PC waste less space and close automatically after 10 seconds
- More responsive GUI
- Octave and semi are not longer changed after sample loading if no tuning info was found
- Wavetable->Resynthesis automatically sets pulsewidth to 0
- List selectors like waveforms can now be quick selected with the mousewheel in a more relieable way
- About page can be shown directly from help menu
- Lists with two rows have been replaced with more comfortable click selectors
- New installers for PC
- New standalone versions for PC
- Category is syncronized after saving patches
- On start the default category is ActionSequence with 0Welcome.fxp
- Higher precision positioning of elements
- Mousewheel support for arpeggiator slots (if host supports it)
Further new features and enhancements:
- New playmode "Polyphonic 1" which is suitable for punchy bass sounds
- 3 additional unipolar LFOs as matrix sources ("LFO1+,LFO2+,LFO3+")
- 17 additional sine LFOs as matrix sources ("Sine 1/64 Hz",...)
- Arpeggiator has a new autochord "Chord D" (0,+1octave,+1ocave+third,+1octave+fifth)
- Arpeggiator has a new autochord "Chord E" (0,+fifth,+1octave,+1octave+third,+1octave+fifth,+2octaves,+2octaves+third,+2octaves+fifth)
- Arpeggiator has a new autochord "Fifth A" (0,+fifth)
- Arpeggiator has a new autochord "Fifth B" (0,+fifth,+1octave)
- Arpeggiator has a new autochord "Fifth C" (0,+fifth,+1octave,+1octave+fifth)
- Arpeggiator has a new autochord "Third A" (0,+third)
- Arpeggiator has a new autochord "Third B" (0,+third,+1octave)
- Arpeggiator has a new autochord "Third C" (0,+1octave,+1octave+third)
- Arpeggiator has a new autochord "Third D" (0,+third,+1octave,+1octaves+third)
- Less demo restrictions
- Lower CPU if Reverb or Flanger is used
- Lower CPU for GUI
- Better host compatibility
- More responsive GUI
- Better overall performance
- More robustness
- Renamed synthesis mode 'Virtual Analog' to 'Wavetable'
- Renamed synthesis mode 'Wavetable' to 'Custom Wave'
- Renamed Lfo mode 'Global' to 'Song'
- Renamed Lfo mode 'Voice' to 'Trigger'
- Renamed Step Lfo mode 'Free' to 'Song'
- Renemaed Step Lfo mode 'Retrigger' to 'Trigger'