I sent an email to support, why didn't I receive an answer?
We try to reply to all emails as quickly as possible. Please remember that we are located in Germany and our customer support hours are Monday–Friday, 8AM–5PM Central European Time (CET). Depending on the complexity of your request and our volume of support emails, replies can take up to 48 hours. Rest assured we will reply to you as soon as we can.
If you have not received a reply from us, then please check your spam/junk/"promotional" folder, as some mail providers can mistakenly mark our emails as spam. To make sure our emails are delivered, add the following email addresses to your email whitelist or list of trusted contacts.
Below are instructions on how to whitelist emails for some email providers. But since everything is subject to change, please ultimately refer to your email provider’s help documents (and let us know) should the following instructions be incorrect.
- Go to the Mail tab to change over to your inbox
- Click Options (at the top right) and select Junk e-Mail
- In the section Safe and blocked senders, select Safe senders
- Enter tone2.com.com into the text area and click Add to list
- Go to Contacts on the left
- Select to Add Contact on the right
- Enter the eMail addresses mentioned above into the Primary Email field
Gmail also has a Not Spam function, so if you find any eMail from Tone2 inside your spam folder, please click the little box next to the erroneously filtered messages and click the Not Spam button at the top. The Not Spam button is also displayed at the top of any currently opened spam eMail.
- Click Options to go to Mail Options
- Select Filters and choose to Add one
- In the From header: line at the top, ensure that the dropdown box is set to the contains condition
- Enter tone2.com into the text area next to the dropdown box
- Near the bottom, where it says Move the message to, select Inbox from the dropdown box
- Apply by clicking Add Filter