The State of Art Expansion
State of Art adds exciting new features and a collection of 315 ingeniously programmed sounds by 8 professional sound designers.
It contains a large number of unrivaled sounds which can exclusively be created with Tone2’s innovative HCM synthesis.
The presets are suitable for a wide range of genres including Ambient, Experimental, Progressive, Atmosphere, Film Score, Chillout, EDM, Dance, Trance and Electronica.
A must have if you're looking for new sounds, or want to expand Gladiator with more features.
- 315 inspiring, unique presets aimed at miscellaneous genres of electronic music
- 26 additional waves for OSC5
- 8 additional high-end filter types
- 2 additional analog modeled distortion types
- 7 additional effects
The 315 new presets of the expansion make use of 26 new waveforms which are available for OSC5. They extend Gladiator’s sonic range with more human voices, athmos, noises, percussives, samples, scratches, hits, synthethic waves, effects, ...
- LP Dirty1 / LP Dirty2: Two analog modeled non linear filters
- LP Voca1/ LP Voca2: Two non-linear filters with resonance which sounds similar
to the human voice.
- BP Moog: An analog modeled Moog bandpass with soft resonance.
- EQ Wide: Soft sounding equalizer which attenuates a broad spectrum.
- Allpass: A mystic filter that passes all frequencies but alters the phase of the signal.
- Comb-: A comb filter which is useful for flanging or physical modeling sounds.
- Asymmetric: This distortion simultes non-linearities of old gear.
- Soft saturation: This distortion sounds like an old analogue tube.
The innovative ‘Waveshape2’ dynamic processor offers an unique and clean sound and adds some kind of vocaloid character.
- Trancegate: The impressive and easy to use stereo Trancegate effect adds 22 different rhythmic patterns to your sounds with a single mouse click. It automatically syncs with your song.
- Reverb Ultra: Is a high-end-quality reverb algorithm, which sounds very soft and diffuse. It is especially suitable for very large rooms and sculpting the proper ambience.
- 3 Reflection types: The three different reflection types simulte the early reflections of small rooms, reverse echoes and gated reverbs.
- Aliaser: This LoFi retro-effect drastically alters the sound or adds the mojo of old computer games from the 90s.
- Stereo Enhance: Is a stereo width effect, which expands the stereo field, while keeping the bass intact.
The 315 sounds for this expansion are a best-of-selection from more than 1000 sounds which were created by 8(!) professional sound designers: Markus Feil, Bastiaan van Noord, Bryan 'Xenos' Lee, Alusio de Lima, Dajan Izzo, Massimo Bosco, Marco Scherer and Patchen Preston.
Only unique and musically useful sounds were selected and carefully sorted to categories.