Tone2 ® is proud to present BiFilter2, a high-end quality stereo filter module. BiFilter2 drastically extends the ‘filter plug-in’ concept to provide today’s creative musicians with an extremely powerful multi-effect tool.
Years of research were necessary to create the ultimate filter module for today’s musicians. We are certain that you will find it to be a useful and powerful tool in your musical arsenal and have a lot of fun making music with BiFilter2!
BiFilter2 offers dual multimode filters with 47 unique and different sounding filter types. 8 additional distortion types, FM, AM, wave shaping and lo-fi effects create new and unheared sounds.
A high precision display shows the frequency response of the filter in realtime. This makes BiFilter2 very easy to use and understand.
- 47 unique, different sounding filter types
- 8 warm sounding distortion types
- FM, AM, Waveshaping, bit crushing, resampling, comb filtering, vocal filtering, equalizing, reverbaration
- Excellent value for money
- High precision, real time frequency response display
- Paramtere smooting, click-free knob movements
- High-end quality filter algorithms, anti-aliasing, oversampling
- True stereo architecture, works in all known sample rates
- Easy to use interface
- 100 presets
- Midi and automation support
- High performance
- Off – When this mode is selected, the distortion module will be bypassed.
- Volume – Drive controls the volume of the signal.
- Tube Amp – A ‘soft knee’ saturated distortion.
- Transistor – An asymmetric 'soft knee' distortion.
- Presence – A ‘soft knee’ saturated distortion with falloff at higher levels.
- Hard Clip – A ‘hard knee’ clipping distortion.
- Bitcrush – This distortion type reduces the bit rate of the audio to ‘lo-fi’.
- Waveshape – This distortion type adds additional harmonics by using round nonlinear amplification of the audio signal.
- Pow2 – This distortion type adds additional harmonics by using edged nonlinear amplification of the audio signal. It is similar to exciters.
PC: VST compatible host (available for free), Windows ME / XP / Vista / 7 / 8
MAC: Mac OS X 10.3 or higher, Intel MAC (32 bit or 64 bit) or Power PC; Not compatible with Protools.
Our software does also work with touchscreens.
PC: 32-bit VST, 64-bit VST
Mac: 32-bit VST, 32-bit Audiounit; Univeral Binary; Not compatible with RTAS